[Aspell-user] (Installing dictionary

From: Theo Stewart
Subject: [Aspell-user] (Installing dictionary
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 15:48:47 +0200

Hi ... To help others in our department, I placed the Aspell install and
English dictionary on a CD.  The install runs OK.  But when running
Aspell-en-0.50-2-3.exe from the CD, there is just a rush or error
messages (too fast to read) and it exits.  Copying the same file back to
the user's hard disk, there is no problem.  This has happened on two
machines, one running Windows 98 and the other XP

Thanks for any hints
--
Theo Stewart
Professor of Statistical Sciences