[Aspell-user] Aspell win32 italian accents

From: Roberto Gatti
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell win32 italian accents
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:02:50 +0200

Hello,

    I'm using aspell under win32 with the italian dictionary.
Problem is that  aspell shows the wrong characters instaed
of the right accented letters. If I type them with the keyboard
it is all ok, so windows is well configured. I tried changing the
enconding but it is all the same. The problem is when aspell
prints characters to the screen.

    What can I do to solve this annoying problem ?

Thanks.