[Aspell-user] Aspell C API on Mac OS X platform

From: Nikunj Manocha
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell C API on Mac OS X platform
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 11:49:01 -0400

Hi All,

   My Application will need to use Aspell by calling the Aspell's C API. The application needs to also work on the MAC OS X platform. Is support already provided for this. Is there a Aspell library for the Mac platform?

  I am new to the Mac OS X platform and wonder what I will need to modify to be able to run Aspell on MAC OS X. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Nikunj Manocha