Re: [Aspell-user] Help regarding adding own Bussiness terms into theEng

From: Mamatha Balasubramanian
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Help regarding adding own Bussiness terms into theEnglish dictionary
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:06:10 -0400 (EDT)

You can create a list of business words as follows:

http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/Creating-an-Individual-Word-List.html#Creating-an-Individual-Word-List

Aspell will create a .rws file (eg, businessterms.rws). Move this file to
the folder where all the dictionaries are located and add the following
line to the en_US.multi file

add businessterms.rws

Now, aspell should be able to recognize the words you have provided. Hope
that helps.

Best,
MB