Re: [Aspell-user] Word Suggestion

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Word Suggestion
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:46:46 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006, Johnny Pickle wrote:

Maybe someone can help me.  I'm using a version 0.60.4 port for windows (DLL) of
aspell.  I access aspell functionality through the C API.  I'm using sug-mode
ultra.  The misspelling 'tessst' returns 31 suggestions, listed below.  I've
obviously misspelled 'test' but that suggestion is 23rd in the list.  Are there
other settings I can apply that would bring 'test' closer to the top or shorten
the list?  One suggestion was to use a smaller dictionary but that isn't an
option.  I've searched through the archives but I haven't been able to find
anything.

"test" should be at the top of the list. The list below seams to be sorted alphabetically for some reason. Aspell does not do that.

deist
desert
desist
dessert