Re: [Aspell-user] Using aspell in a Java application

From: Avi Rosenschein
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Using aspell in a Java application
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:15:42 +0300

> It does not look like it is. Which is one of the reason why I am
> asking here :)

I am not aware of anything GPLish more up to date than Jazzy. There
has been some interest on the Jazzy mailing list of reviving the
project. I don't know who is maintaining the project; if there is
interest there are a number of improvements I could contribute.

I use it in my own projects and it works pretty well - I don't know
what specific features we are missing from aspell 6.0 though. It is
certainly good enough as a simple, fast spellchecker to be worth
using.

-- Avi