[Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for a given installed

From: David
Subject: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for a given installed language?
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear members,

I need a wordlist in order to use it on a particular spell checker, I know it is possible to create a wordlist for a given language from Aspell. I have installed Aspell and the Spanish dictionary for Aspell. Reading the documentation on:

http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/Creating-an-Individual-Word-List.html#Creating-an-Individual-Word-List

I don't see how to proceed,

I was trying:

aspell --lang=es create master ./spanish.wordlist

but it looks like thinking without any output, I suspect it should take so much time. I am using win32 Aspell.

Thanks in advance,

David