[Aspell-user] Please give me little support with aspell - auto spellchec

From: Boris Spasov
Subject: [Aspell-user] Please give me little support with aspell - auto spellcheck
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
Thanks for this great tool.
I want to use Aspell to check some of my documents for spell errors.
But I want to do this automatic:
For example there is one text file for spelling. It is FORCHECK.txt
I want to run Aspell on it and to have automatic corrected FORCHECK.txt and
Original FORCHECK.bak
But I don’t want to select option for each word I want aspell to replace the word with first suggestion for me
Is there any option for this?
Thanks in advance,
Boris Spasov

Mail From Boris Spasov