Fwd: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for a giveni

From: David
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for a giveninstalled language?
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

David <address@hidden> wrote:
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: David <address@hidden>
To: Gary Setter <address@hidden>

Dear Gary,

I am trying to what you say:

C:\>aspell dump master > wordlist.txt
Error: The file "C:/Aspell/dict/" can not be opened for reading.
C:\>

I was looking on the network about this problem, without any success. Do you have any idea about this problem?

Anyway I suspect that the syntax:

>aspell dump master > wordlist.txt
it is just for the default english language. I would like to try to use for spanish in the following form:

>aspell --lang=es dump master > wordlist.txt
Thanks in advance,

David