[Aspell-user] Better Hungarian support for Aspell

From: ge
Subject: [Aspell-user] Better Hungarian support for Aspell
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 09:36:11 +0200

Kevin,

I made a tree of 870 thousand words using version 0.97 of the Hungarian
hunspell tree, that is as compatible to aspell, as tree 099.4 is.

I checked using gedit some Hungarian texts, and the test shows, that this
dictionary has a much better quality than the old one. The price is a much
bigger size, 18.4 MB unzipped for the dictionary.

The description is on:
http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/aspell/aspell.htm
The files are:
http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/aspell/huaspell.tar.gz
The tree is on:
http://tkltrans.sourceforge.net/aspell/m97.tar.gz

If you wish, you can can add this to the aspell dictionaries. Probably the
explanation text (aspell.htm) would be also useful, I wrote into it the things
users asked in the past.

Thanks & Regards: Eleonora