[Aspell-user] Tex Filter

From: Johnny Pickle
Subject: [Aspell-user] Tex Filter
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:24:39 -0500

Hello,

It appears there is a problem with the tex filter.  It seems that whatever flag
lets the filter know it is in a comment never gets reset when it leaves a
comment.  This manifests as never finding any new misspellings after a comment
if f-tex-check-comments is false and finding all misspellings if
f-tex-check-comments is true.  I am using the C API.  I have tried this in both
the 0.60.4 build and the 0.61 build.  This is the case for both VS6 and VS8,
which is the more +cpp compliant of the two, dll builds.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Johnny Pickle
Johnny Pickle                                    Tel: (513) 892-8600
IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.                     Fax: (513) 892-4915
5559 Eureka Dr., Suite B                         address@hidden
Hamilton, OH 45011                            http://www.idmcomp.com