Re: [Aspell-user] spiders for CMS

From: Elliotte Harold
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] spiders for CMS
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:05:12 -0400

Martin Swift wrote:
ere may be no real "files* to check. Has anyone done this?

I haven't, but are you thinking about something like this:

wget -O - $url | aspell --mode=html list

Possibly. Where is this list action documented? The manual doesn't seem to mention it that I notice. In fact, it doesn't seem to mention anything except the check actions in any place I see. What other actions are available?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold  address@hidden
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!