[Aspell-user] gtkspell configuration fails with aspell

From: Ramesh Karnati
Subject: [Aspell-user] gtkspell configuration fails with aspell
Date: 12 Sep 2007 16:18:29 -0000

Hi,

I am trying to compile the gtkspell-2.0.11 with aspell-0.60.5, I am getting configuration errors, on fedora 6.

I am getting the following error.
..
checking for pspell/pspell.h... no
checking for new_aspell_speller in -laspell... no
checking for new_pspell_manager in -lpspell... no
configure: error: You must have the aspell or pspell dev libraries to build gtkspell.
..

I already built and installed the aspell library. Any idea what's going wrong.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Ramesh

sbi_rediff_signatureline_578x38.jpg