[Aspell-user] Regular expressions for context filter

From: Michael Hoffman
Subject: [Aspell-user] Regular expressions for context filter
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:52:42 +0000

Would you consider allowing the use of regexes to set the context delimiters? I am trying to set up the context filter for noweb files. I'm using the delimiters '>>= @', but that will break down when there is an at-sign in the middle of the invisible text. I'd really like to specify the filter like this, which more closely matches the noweb format:

end: ^@