[Aspell-user] Encoding Problem

From: rahulr
Subject: [Aspell-user] Encoding Problem
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 02:29:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have downloaded the hindi language dictionary from sourceforge.net but I
am not able to use it. I was able to compile the dictionary successfully.

I have set the encoding to utf-8 but still it shows the correct word as
incorrect word. Also I am not able to get the alternatives, it just shows a
rectangulage box.

I know there is some encoding problem but I am not able to fix it.

Do we have to do anything with u-deva.cmap and u-deva.cset that is included
with Hindi Dictionary files.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Rahul Rastogi