Re: [Aspell-user] aspell error: Sorry that is an invalid choice!

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell error: Sorry that is an invalid choice!
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:32:55 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008, Tanu Manchanda wrote:

If its a bug, then also please do let me know and any workaround, if
possible so that I can get back to my customer.

Yes it is a bug, unfortunately I don't know of a workaround or even the cause.

If you are willing to work with me there are a few things we can try to track this down. Unfortunately I have limited time to devote to this.

Sorry.