[Aspell-user] error = 'Couldn\'t create handle!';

From: Roche, Edward III
Subject: [Aspell-user] error = 'Couldn\'t create handle!';
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:21:34 -0400

Good Morning All

I am using Aspell in the Moodle system for my spell checker and it was working fine then the other day we started getting an error in the pop-up window that says “error = 'Couldn\'t create handle!';”. The window first opens it says “Spell Check in Progress” but then come up with the error in the window instead of the results. Has anyone seen this before?

We are using Windows 2003 R2 Server, IIS, Moodle 1.8.2+ and ASpell 0.50-3.

Thanks
Ed

Edward Roche

Solanco School District

Powerschool Administrator/District Technology Support