[Aspell-user] Dictionary Updates

From: jlist9
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionary Updates
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 10:36:21 -0700

Hi,

This must have been asked, maybe multiple times, on this list before -
I find that some words that are often seen, for example, brands and
company names, are not included in the default (English) dictionary.
"Nokia", for example. And these words are really everywhere in today's
online content. I wonder if there is a more up to date dictionary that
includes these words somewhere? If not, what's the best way to add
these words? By adding these words in the standard dictionary or using
a personal dictionary? I'm still new to aspell.

Thanks