[Aspell-user] Dictionary path

From: Pedro Albuquerque
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionary path
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 10:05:37 +0100

Hi,

I'm having a problem with my dictionary! It installed normally and is
working!

But I cannot add words to it. If I right click a misspelled word, the
option to add is there, but the word is not saved.

I think this is due to the installation path being  /usr/lib, which
requires root privileges.

How can I change the installation path to another location?

BTW, is it possible to edit the dictionary directly? If yes, with what
software?

Thank for any help!

Regards,
Pedro.