Re: [Aspell-user] Using more than one language

From: Linus Feiten
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Using more than one language
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:32:55 +0200

Hi Carlo,

thanks for the quick reply. I understand now that what I asked for is
not that simple.

The ideal for me would be that one language (say German) is the "main
language" of the document, so I would want aspell to detect all words
not in the de_de standard dictionary and ask me how to correct them;
UNLESS the respective word is also found in the en_gb dictionary. If a
word is found in neither, I don't mind if the suggestions are always
from the "main language".

But as this is probably not possible, I will add the english passages to
my .aspell.de.pws file.

Or how does the piping work which you suggested?

Thanks, Linus