athena-hackers

[Athena-hackers] ***** ****** ******Confirm your Details ***************

From: security
Subject: [Athena-hackers] ***** ****** ******Confirm your Details ***************************
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 11:41:45 -0500

citi® live richly.(tm)
To an identity thief, every mail day is a holiday.
Keep identity thieves out of your mailbox with the All-Electronic Program.
Enroll Today for a $5 Credit*
 Dear CitiBank Client :

Security services of CitiBank are carrying out some security and identity software upgrade.
 We earnestly ask you to visit the following link to start the procedure for our customers data confirmation.

https://web.da-us.citibank.com/cgi-bin/citifi/portal/l/l.do

 We present our apologies for all inconveniences and thank you for your co-operation.

 Please do not respond to this email - Do follow the instructions given above or visit your nearest branch.

 This instruction has been sent to to avoid service disruption that occurs when such upgrades are done.
It is obligatory to follow.

 Thank You .

Receive paperless statements safely online
Get email notification when your statement is ready to view
24/7 access to your secure online filing cabinet — view your 6 most recent statements, plus more upon request
Sort and view your transaction details by date, description or amount
Download your paper statements or get them by calling customer service

And should identity theft ever happen to you, Citi Identity Theft Solutions will help you resolve the problem right away. So enroll today in the All-Electronic Program — and take a big step toward preventing identity theft. We'll even give you a $5 statement credit just for making a smart decision.

Sincerely,

Kendall E. Stork
President and CEO
Citibank (South Dakota), N.A.

*When you enroll in the free All-Electronic Program you will only receive your statements online and will stop receiving paper statements in the mail. If you have already registered for the All-Electronic Program option, you are not eligible for the $5 statement credit. In addition, you must be enrolled in the All-Electronic Program for four consecutive months to be eligible. No statement credits will be awarded to accounts enrolled in the All-Electronic Program for less than four consecutive months. Offer may not be combined with any other All-Electronic Program offers.
Enrolling is easy: 1. Sign-on at citicards.com 2. Select "Manage My Account" 3. Go to "Statements Online Only" and select "Enroll"
Enroll Today

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE

This is a message from Citi Cards. If you'd like to choose the kinds of email messages you receive regarding special offers and promotions, or if you'd prefer not to receive future email updates about the exciting offers and services available to you, please go to: http://info.citicards.com/Apps/DCS/mcp?p=741R9337kf42ZfL53YfQH0120000042ZfL0meVQueVMO

HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT?
We cannot respond to individual messages through this email address, because we are unable to verify the sender's identity. You can, however, correspond with us electronically through our secure messaging feature. Please sign-on at http://www.citicards.com/ and choose Contact Us from the Help/Contact Us menu. Then select the Send New Message link under Write to Customer Care. You can also call the Customer Service phone number on the back of your card.

WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY

SECURITY / PROTECTING YOURSELF ONLINE
There are simple steps you can take to protect yourself from fraud while online, such as never sending personal or financial information by email. (We'll never ask for it.) For more information, please click the link above to visit the �Security & You� section of our site.

© 2006 Citibank (South Dakota), N.A.
All rights reserved.
Citi, Citibank and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citicorp.
Live richly is a registered service mark of Citicorp.

A member of citigroup

Citibank Customer Service
P. O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117