auctex

Re: Font-lock error when using "flyspell-buffer" upon opening a tex file

From: Ruiyang Wu
Subject: Re: Font-lock error when using "flyspell-buffer" upon opening a tex file
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2023 14:51:31 -0400

To get rid of the errors, I have to defer running “flyspell-buffer” as late as
possible. For example, using idle timer with 0s idle interval for
“flyspell-buffer” will work. However, idle timer is a bit tricky to use and
will cause warnings in other modes (e.g. markdown mode). So this workaround is
still not ideal. I wonder what would be the proper fix for this issue. Thank
you for the help!

Best,
Ruiyang