ayttm-devel

Re: [Ayttm-devel] buffer checks

From: Philip S Tellis
Subject: Re: [Ayttm-devel] buffer checks
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:08:11 +0530 (IST)

On 25 Mar 2003, Edward L. Haletky wrote:

> When using snprintf perhaps you could use g_snprintf instead as
> snprintf does not exist on windows. Most of the re-porting effort was
> to put in #ifdefs for this.

well, we're trying to get glib (and in fact the whole gtk+ suite) out of
ayttm and into a pluggable module, so this may not be a good idea.  We
could distribute one of the Free snprintf replacements around.

Philip

--
History has seldom been good to those who must be punished.  Bene Gesserit
punishments cannot be forgotten.

-Bene Gesserit Dictum