[Beaver-devel] Intent to code

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Intent to code
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:31:41 -0500

Hello.  First off, I'm testing this list.

Secondly, I wanted to let you know that my next planned project is to rework the Find/Replace functionality to make it much more powerful. Just FYI so we don't waste overlapping development time.

Also, I did a couple small things like multi-line tabbing/detabbing and tried to de-deprecate the code. One large thing stopping us from being completely undeprecated is the searching, which, as I said, I'm redoing.

-mt