Re: [Beaver-devel] Update

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Update
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:04:48 -0500

Leslie Polzer wrote:
Hi Michael,

I started writing the HACKING file, added a bit to TODO and
autotoolized Beaver as promised. I also added .cvsignore files.
Gettext support is still lacking, but I'll add the things I
am familiar with soon.

Awesome.

What do you think about using this feature:

http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=Is_it_possible_to_receive_an_email_for_each_commit_on_the_CVS_Sources.txt

I like it. There is a new mailing list, beaver-cvs that I have subscribed you to. And, I've enabled the feature. Hopefully it works.

-mt