[Beaver-devel] Gettext and stuff

From: Michael Terry
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Gettext and stuff
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 14:50:43 -0500

I noticed from CVS that you gettextized the source.  Nice work.

I may be spending some time this week on Beaver after all -- probably just the Search/Replace stuff still. It's coming along nicely, but it's taking me a bit to wrap my head around the incredibly complex GtkTreeView family.

I might CVS it when I come to a good halfway point, so you can see what it's shaping into.

-mt