Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView is live

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView is live
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 07:30:17 -0400

Leslie Polzer wrote:
I have neither got GNOME m4 macros nor the GNOME script
which does the actual work at the end of autogen.sh...
Maybe I can still get this to compile, but at the moment
I am rather stuck with these incompatibilites.

Have you made any progress with this? Tried taking out the GNOME_* lines in the configure.in and then autogen.sh'ing? I managed to get it to work, I believe, without any GNOME stuff.

-mt