Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView is live

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] GtkSourceView is live
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:28:04 -0400

Leslie Polzer wrote:
Have you made any progress with this? Tried taking out the GNOME_* lines in the configure.in and then autogen.sh'ing? I managed to get it to work, I believe, without any GNOME stuff.

I need libxml2-2.5 and have only 2.4, but I guess when I update it
it'll work for me. Will they agree to patch their configure.in?

I'm not sure. I don't think so -- they seem to like what those macros do (they seem to turn on some warnings). If you could find equivalent macros, I'm sure they would be willing to replace them.

At least the main code is libgnome-free. Binary packages won't depend on libgnome.

-mt