[Beaver-devel] Website

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Website
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 09:06:36 +0200

Hello Michael,

First, Could it be that the directories credits/ dloads/ and about/ are missing
in CVS?
Second, the website's quite a mess. It has a nice look, but...

- the HTML is awkward with those nested tables
- many deprecated tags (FONT) are in it
- we have a lot of redundant info (header and footer); I hope we can put those
 in SSIs
- very few browsers support the MNG picture

Regards,

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.20 #18 Thu May 15 19:11:10 CEST
2003 i686