Re: [Beaver-devel] Website

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Website
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:41:53 +0200

On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:07:09 -0400
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm totally up for a change of design.  Do you want to be in charge of
> that?  I'm willing to take it up if you aren't, but I can't promise
> timely results.
I'll do that. Just tell me what you absolutely would not like it to look like.
I am currently applying for a shell account on freeslack.org where I can
put my personal homepage - maybe I can put the Beaver homepage there,
too.

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.20 #18 Thu May 15 19:11:10 CEST
2003 i686