Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver Acronym

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver Acronym
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:09:57 -0400

Leslie Polzer wrote:
Hello Michael,

another minor thing, but I don't want it to get lost:
Beaver currently resolves officially to "Beaver's an Early
AdVanced EditoR"; I don't think, though, that it is still in
its early stages. Maybe find a better thing for the 'e'?

Well... We could just assign it to the E in Beaver. So, the acronym would be "BEaver's an AdVanced EditoR." A little lame, but the 'AdVanced' gives us precendence.

-mt