[Beaver-devel] Fw: Re: some software and fluxbox questions

From: Leslie Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Fw: Re: some software and fluxbox questions
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 14:09:00 +0200

Hello Michael, hello list,

please take a look at the forwarded mail.
I think he/she has got a point - we should do something
about it.
Perhaps the most important points are that Beaver keeps
its dependencies at a minimum, is centered at X Window
(unlike gvim which is just some extension), is intuitive
(to this point I still haven't figured out Vim's advanced
features [without GUI]!) and not resource-intensive.

Further suggestions (and phrasings) here...

Best regards,

Leslie

Begin forwarded message: