Re: [Beaver-devel] Prefs Dialogue

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Prefs Dialogue
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:56:12 -0400

(This may be the second copy of this email. Sorry, but I couldn't tell if my previous one sent or not.)

Leslie P. Polzer wrote:

> Are you currently busy with other things, Michael?
> That's no problem of course, but I'd be grateful if you'd
> tell me.

Yeah, I'm sorry.  Silence is not very nice.

I have been and will continue to be for a short while not able to devote time to Beaver. I plan to do some stuff this weekend though.

What's on our TODO list for 0.4.0?  What outstanding bugs exist?

I'll name one: Sometimes on exit, Beaver will segfault. I can't reliably reproduce it. I imagine though that it happens when GTK+ is freeing stuff and we have misused the API so that it tries to free things twice.

-mt