Re: [Beaver-devel] Patches

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Patches
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:07:56 -0400

Ok. Thank you very much for the submittal. I'll try to put in your patches this weekend.

However, I wonder if ALT+n is being used by current window managers. Does anyone know of any that use those shortcuts?

A couple minor nits: You change the 'modified' status of new files from modified to unmodified seemingly without reason (it is unrelated to the stated purpose of the patch). Also, you should free the variable 'shortcut_key' after allocating memory for it. Both these nits I'll fix on my own when I commit it, just FYI.

-mt

Timothy J. Warren wrote:
I see that this list doesn't get much traffic, but I'd like to offer a
few small patches.  If there is a better place to submit these, please
let me know.

Files editor.c and filesops.c have been modified to allow opening a file
which does not currently exist.

File interface.c has been modified to allow document tab switching using
ALT+n, where n is a number between 0-9 (actually, 1-9 and 0, the tabs
are numbered starting with 1).

I have attached the diff file.

As I am subscribed to the beaver-devel mailing list, please direct all
replies to the list.

Timothy J. Warren