Re: [Beaver-devel] Strange behavior

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Strange behavior
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:26:26 -0400

It looks like I fixed this in CVS. We were using the number of characters, not bytes when saving.

-mt

Leslie P. Polzer wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:04:27 +0200
Leslie Polzer <address@hidden> wrote:

Can anyone check this?

I tried to edit an article of mine but arbitrary chars at the end get
cut off - Vim doesn't have a problem with it, so I guess it must be some
problem with Beaver. All is working normally, though: no G* warnings,
normal exit...

I am sending the HTML file along. Please try changing a bit of the text at
the end, save it and re-open it.
Tell me if you get the same result.

This is still a problem I have every once in a while.
I guess this can only be the save-stuff, doesn't it?

Leslie