Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release

From: Leslie P. Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Re: New Gtk release
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 10:01:44 +0200

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 00:12:57 -0400
Michael Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've been playing with it a bit.  I can't get it to mess up (admittedly,
> I haven't been trying for hours or anything...).   Can you give me some
> pointers on how to reproduce problems?
Hm. Work one or two days with Beaver on some stuff where you need indenting
all the time and you have a pretty good chance to see it not doing anything
on unindent and deleting the selection on indent - seems as if the code
doesn't catch some case(s).
And of course there's bug #2 in my bug report.

Leslie

--
Current Main System: LFS Linux dreadnought 2.4.21-openmosix-1 #9 Wed Jul 9
12:15:29 CEST 2003 i686