Re: [Beaver-devel] feature request

From: Leslie P. Polzer
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] feature request
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 16:00:26 +0200

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 07:18:31 +0300
"eminem Stan" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Or there could possibly a native gtk solution, I don't know.
Pango is Gtk's solution for this.

> beaver version 0.3.1 compiled properly but when run just gave a segmentation
> fault and exited.
It's very hard to tell the cause of this.
Do you have a file named 'core' ?

> beaver version 0.3.0 works fine and perfectly handles english except the
> word wrap setting which gives the following error:
> (beaver:12440): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcheckmenuitem.c: line 205
> (gtk_check_menu_item_set_active): assertion `GTK_IS_CHECK_MENU_ITEM
> (check_menu_item)' failed
I'll check this and see if

> Arabic filenames are handled fine,
> but when writing in arabic and it encouters a letter out of place (has no
> shape associated with its current position) any subsequent input is
> displayed but not saved..
This one is fixed in the current CVS version.

> Is it possible that such quirks be fixed.
Yes, for the 0.4.0 release all those little bugs will get fixed.

> Again thanks very much for sharing this wonderful piece of work (oh yeah I
> love the syntax highlighting support).
Very nice :)
But we still have a long way to go.

Thanks for your feedback!

Leslie

--
http://nic.nac.wdyn.de/~skypher/me/
This System: Linux dreadnought 2.4.21-openmosix-1 i686