[Beaver-devel] Status

From: Leslie P. Polzer
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Status
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:50:43 +0200

Hello list,

I have almost finished a revised version of the Beaver homepage, I'll
put it up within the next few weeks when I'm completely done.
Also, I'll be moving on friday to university where I'll finally
have a flat rate and can work on my projects more effective,
which means more code, more commits and more communication.

I'd like to set a preliminary release date target for 0.4.0 now.
What about Nov 1?

Greetings,

Leslie

--
http://nic.nac.wdyn.de/~skypher/me/
This System: Linux dreadnought 2.4.21-openmosix-1 i686