[Beaver-devel] Beaver bug

From: Worldonline
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Beaver bug
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:53:38 +0100

Hi,

It looks like Beaver is a great tool that runs with GTK2 only - no gnome bloat and simpler that Bluefish. I wanted to try it but without success. Version 0.3.1 didn't load at all (segfault at start up).

Linux 2.4.22 - gcc 3.2 - gtk-2.2.1

Version 0.2.7 loads but is very unstable - most notably crashes when opening more than one file...

I know this is probably not enough info to be really helpful. Just let me know what you need and I'll try to give you the info.

Thanks and keep up :-)

Best regards,

Joël