[Beaver-devel] PLEASE, HELP TO ACQUIRE HOPE FOR RECOVERY OF MY CHILD!

From: Larisa
Subject: [Beaver-devel] PLEASE, HELP TO ACQUIRE HOPE FOR RECOVERY OF MY CHILD!
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 13:08:49 +0000

PLEASE, HELP TO ACQUIRE HOPE FOR RECOVERY OF MY CHILD!

Hello, my name is Larisa. I am 44 years old. I have 10 years son Andrey. Doctors found out that Andrey have a tumour at the bottom of an eyeball and now for him is necessary surgical operation. At a birth his sight was 25% on each eye.

I am divorced and my former husband does not help me. I am teacher in school. My salary is 75$ per month. Operation and rehabilitation costs approximately 8000$. If I shall sell everything that I have, money for operation will not turn out. I address about the help in the government and welfare funds, but all of them speak that I waited half of year.

I wait 2 years, but it has not given any result. His sight worsens every year and after long years of treatment he sees only on 10% and if don't perform urgently operation, that gradually his sight absolutely will disappear. I address to you with the request for the help. Please, help to acquire hope for recovery sight of my child. I shall be the happiest mother if my son will be the healthy child. Even if you can help some dollars, that it can play a role in this case. God blesses you!

YOU CAN SEND MONEY IN SEVERAL WAYS

Bank Transfer Western Union or Money Gram

56: Intermediary:

SWIFT: BOFCUS33NYK
UNION BANK OF CALIFORNIA INTERNATIONAL
Two World Trade Center, Suite 1410,
New York, 10048 NY, USA
ACC/NO. 91-275578-1121

57: Account with institution:

SWIFT: MENA RU 2P
BANK MENATEP, ST.PETERSBURG

59: TO BENEFICIARY'S ACCOUNT:

ACC/NO. 30301840200009990011

59: BENEFICIARY CUSTOMER:

YOSHKAR-OLA BRANCH OF BANK
"MENATEP SPB"

70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT:

FOR: Stoitcheva Larisa Nicolaevna
ACC/NO. 42301840400170000589

To send money by Western Union or Money Gram, you should know my full name and home address:

Name: Larisa
Sername: Stoycheva
Home Address: Russia, Yoshkar-Ola, festivalnaya street, house 77a, flat 1.

To receive money I should know:
- Sender's full name
- Sender's home address
- Amount of remittance
- MTCN which you will have it after remittance.

After transfer of the money please send the requested information below to address@hidden

For the detailed information of remittance or online transaction clicking: http://www.westernunion.com/ or http://www.moneygram.com/