[Beaver-devel] Unique Logos/Customer Recognition.

From: armando alphonse
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Unique Logos/Customer Recognition.
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:24:17 +0000

Does_your_Logo_identify_you, the way you want to be identified?  Is it expressing what you want?
Let us create a unique logo that identifies you.

When_you_see_two golden arches, or a whirlpool, or an apple you immediately think of companies that provide you with certain services or products.  Shouldn’t this be what your logo does?

In a professional manner_we learn about your image_and how you would_like the world to perceive you and your_company.  With this information we then create a logo that is not only unique but reflects the purpose of you and your company.

• Creativeness: hand-made, original logos, specially done to reflect your distinctive company image.
• Convenience: logo and stationery are provided in all formats;
• Promptness:  you will see logo drafts within three business days.
• Affordability: your marketing break-through shouldn't make gaps in your budget.
• 100% Satisfaction guaranteed: we provide unlimited amount of changes with no hidden fees for you to be sure that you will love the result of this collaboration.

To visit our web site click here

To visit our portfolio click here