[Beaver-devel] Funds Management (Partnership)

From: Mr. Nelson Miller
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Funds Management (Partnership)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:40:12

Greetings and Compliments of the day,

On 25th July 2000, Germany lost 96 passengers that were flying to New York to
join a Caribbean cruise organized by Deilmann on a Concorde Flight AF4590.Visit
the below link for further detail on the disaster which "shattered and stunned"
Germany. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stm

In view of the above, I wish to introduce myself as, Mr. Nelson Miller, a
chartered accountant and auditor by profession. I know that the acknowledgement
of this mail will sound intriguing considering the fact that there wasn't any
earlier information regarding my mail. Being an auditor, In December 2002
during an audit session with a client bank here in South Africa I discovered an
account opened in the Bank in 1998 by Christian Eich, I went through the files
of this foreign customer which gave me a clear picture that his account has
been termed domant according to the banking laws and ethics. The funds in his
account cannot exceed six years of domancy or it would be recalled back to the
Government Treasury. I studied his file and understood clearly that he did not
declare his next of kin in his deposit application form which indicates that he
had no WILL attached to his account.

This prompted me to send a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. I further investigated with keen interest to find out that
Christian Eich (57) perished with his families (Wife Andrea 38, Son Maxmilian,
10 and Daughter Katharina, 8.) on board in Concorde Plane AF4590. ItÂ’s really a
tragic scene. Having known this, the management now want to use this
opportunity to channel the funds for their own personal use. My consolidated
investigations showed that they intend to use the funds for the purchase of war
arms if no one comes for claims at the end of the last quarter 2005. This is
where I stand on my feet and say that, no just like Nelson Mandela who said NO
to apartheid. In his autobiography, "Long Walk to Freedom" wrote of his release
from prison in the following words "When I was among the crowd I raised my
right fist and there was a roar. I had not been able to do that for
twenty-seven years and it gave me a surge of strength and joy. We stayed among
the crowd for only a few minutes before jumping back into the car for the drive
to Cape Town... As I finally walked through those gates to enter a car on the
other side, I felt even at the age of seventy-one that my life was beginning
anew. My ten thousand days of imprisonment were over." My friend rather than
support war, terrorism etc, Have a look at the Tsunami disaster, they need our
assistance to make a new life.

The funds in question is huge and I wish not to disclose it at the moment.
Furthermore, since the bank is still waiting for anyone with documents to
substantiate the claims, I humbly request your co-operation and participation
to claim this fund out of my country. This fund can only be approved to a
foreigner having in mind that it belongs to a foreigner. I have worked on all
modalities with the assistance of my close confidant attorney to make this a
success and it all proved positive. In essence, I have every detail on ground
to establish you as the authentic beneficiary to the estate. I can procure and
notarize all legal back-up document needed for us to get this fund out of my
country.

Finally, all I need from you is your trust, co-operation and assistance. When
you receive this letter, showing your dedication and honesty to assist in this
venture, I will like you to contact me immediately so that we would take the
necessary steps immediately and I would provide you with a detailed mail of the
business venture. I look forward to your response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Nelson Miller
Johannesburg, South Africa.