[Beaver-devel] Update Account Information

From: WellsFargo Bank Online
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Update Account Information
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 05:35:35 +0000

Dear valued WellsFargo ® member:

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the wellsfargo
account we have issued this warning message.

If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and renew
your records you will not run into any future problems with the online service
However, failure to update your records will result in account suspension
This notification expires on  jan 9, 2006

Once you have updated your account records your wellsfargo account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your WellsFargo® records click on the following link:
http://www.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Acct

It's Easy to Get Started:

1- sign on with your ssn or username and password.

2- Update your account information.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter

.Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, WellsFargo ® will
periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.