[Beaver-devel] Re[7]:

From: Gomes Kevin
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Re[7]:
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:30:10 -0000

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ)
THIS SIOCK IS EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED!

GAPJ - is our NEXT HOT PICK, which we feel is most undervalued
stock we have ever featured and should out perform all other picks.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ) 'Oil and Gas sector
Current Price: $1.43
Short Term Price Target: $3.50
Long Term Price Target: $7.00
*300+% profit potential short term

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Shareholder Update and Corporate Announcement
Friday January 20, 4:01 pm ET

PHOENIX, Jan. 20, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc (Other
OTC:GAPJ.PK - News) is pleased to announce that Mr. Stephen L. Foan has
accepted the position of Secretary and Treasurer for Golden Apple Oil and Gas,
Inc. Mr. Foan brings over 30 years of experience to the company. ``He is a
brilliant financial strategist and understands how to execute his plans,'' says
Jay Budd President and CEO. ``With Stephen at the head of our finance team the
company is well postured for acquisitions and growth,'' Budd went on to say.
Mr. Foan will also serve as a company director.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. is actively seeking to acquire additional oil
and gas properties and assets. The company plans to make a ``public request for
proposal'' from companies seeking to sell their oil and gas assets. ``We are in
the early stages of discussion with individuals and companies with resource
properties in Argentina, Guatemala, Texas and Alberta, according to company
officials. ''In keeping with our commitment to inform our shareholders and the
public as it happens, we will release additional news related to the
opportunities we currently are reviewing, in real-time,`` quoted Mr. Budd.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Secures Financing
Friday January 13, 4:01 pm ET

PHOENIX, Jan. 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (Other
OTC:GAPJ.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has secured the first
$100,000.00 placement as they finalize arrangements for additional financings.

This is the first of many financings which the company has scheduled, according
to the company's Chief Financial Officer.

``Our strategic financing plan sets out a series of small to mid size
financings from multiple investor groups,'' explained Jay Budd, Company
President and CEO. ``We are careful to set our investment expectations at a
reasonable level, and we have designed a program which allows us to diversify
our investor base over a larger audience,'' Budd went on to say.

About Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc.

Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Golden Apple is an independent oil and gas
producer With a focus on North American properties. The company applies
advanced technologies To systematically explore and develop its oil and natural
gas oportunities.

Watch this one Trade Tomorrow! GO GAPJ!