[Beaver-devel] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [Beaver-devel] LOTTO.NL
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:59:36 +0900

LOTTO.NL,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, th<SPAN>e Netherlands.
(Lotto </SPAN>affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery Coo<STRIKE>r</STRIKE>dinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are plea<SPAN>sed to inform you of the resu</SPAN>lt of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on <SPAN>the 2nd, March, </SPAN>2006.  Your e-mail
address attache<SPAN>d to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew</SPAN> €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of
t<FONT face=Tahoma>he</FONT> draws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One
Million Euros). Because of mix up in ca<EM>sh</EM> pay-outs, we ask
that you keep your winning information confidential until your money
(€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by<U> </U>our accredited
pay-point bank. This measur<U>e</U> must be adhere to avoid
loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are
adv<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>sed to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse
of this program by other participants. It's important to <FONT
color=#f8b928>n</FONT>ote that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot
system from 60,000 individual <B>an</B>d companies e-mail addresses - the draws
are conducted around the world
 throu<EM>g</EM>h our internet based ballot system. The promotion is sponsored
and promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate you once aga<STRIKE>i</STRIKE>n. We hope
you will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
wi<I>n</I>ning is €85million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed not later
than 20 days. After this date all unclaimed cas<U>h</U> prize will be forfeited
and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
ord<STRONG>er </STRONG>to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember
to q<FONT color=#641452>u</FONT>ote personal and winning numbers in all
correspondence with us. <STRIKE>C</STRIKE>ongratulations once again from all
members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our pro<S>m</S>otional program.

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following information’s:
(i)  Your names,
<S>(</S>ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Addre<SPAN>ss
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Q</SPAN>uote amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John kane