[Beaver-devel] Pharmaceutical revolution

From: Propinquity P. Eloy
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Pharmaceutical revolution
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 18:32:15 -0600

The new, easy way to order your prescxriptions!

Vliapgra $3.3
Levihtra $3.3
Ciawlis $3.7
Imitnrex $16.4
Flomoax $2.2
Ultream $0.78
Viohxx $4.75
Ambalem $2.2
Valhium $0.97
Xanapx $1.09
Soama $3
Merixdia $2.2

and more other...

- We are proud to be able to bring you our wide selection of mesdicines, all of them are available to you online, 24x7.
- No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescrription needed!
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you!
- Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay using a wide range of credit cards.

Visit our website

WBR,
Online Pharmaceuticals fjkuwohnf U1dSQlBDH1dRQ1Rec1paX1VdQRteQFQ=