[Beaver-devel] Please read!!!

From: Norman + Associates
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Please read!!!
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:27:57 +1100

Hello Friend,

Hope you are doing great and sound? I am Dr. Norman Kenneth de Andrade
Barrister at law and attorney to late Goethem Haemer, a Greek Merchant
otherwise known as my client who was based in the United Kingdom and died of
complications from injuries sustained after a ghastly motor accident. As the
attorney to Sir Goethem Haemer I was his confidant as he shared with me
virtually everything about himself, his business and family.

I was his attorney for 15 years and during that period I wrote his WILL and was
also named as the executor, which has since been fulfilled. I am also aware due
to my closeness to him that the amount of 22 Million Euros he deposited with a
bank in Europe was not willed out. He told me about this on his sick bed and
even instructed that I should prepare a codicil to that effect, however before
I could finish my work
he had died.

After his death, funeral and subsequent execution of his will I went into
action to ascertain the information passed unto me by my client. My
investigation conformed to the information; at that point I knew I had to do
something to move the funds out of the bank and knowing that I cannot do this
alone I have decided to contact you and seek your assistance and acceptance to
be the next of kin to the estate.

It is necessary for us to move the money out of the bank now because if we do
not do this within the next two years the bank would regard the money as sundry
funds, which becomes as good as their own money.

I cannot move the money in my name because he was my client, for it could
arouse suspicion thus the importance of your assistance. Have my assurance that
there is nothing to fear about, as I also need your assurance that you would
work with me without fear or favour to achieve our desired objective. The legal
back up is no problem for I would be responsible. Since the codicil was not
ready before his death, Letters
of Administration without Will, would be secured from the probate office, with
this document granting probate rights in your favour I would personally apply
on your behalf to the bank for the release of the funds to you.

What I require from you to enable us achieve the above are your:
Full and Official Names
Address
Date of Birth
Telephone and Fax numbers

Upon receipt of a confirmation of acceptance from you, a sharing ratio would be
worked out between us on the most liberal and magnanimous terms. If you are
interested in going into partnership with me, kindly get back to me on my
personal email address: address@hidden

Take care and have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Norman Kenneth de Andrade