[Beaver-devel] Vodafone Fifa World Cup Lottery ( PAYMENT VERIFICATION, )

From: FROM:VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Vodafone Fifa World Cup Lottery ( PAYMENT VERIFICATION, )
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:55:45 +0700

VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO INTERNATIONAL
In Conjunction with The National Organizing Committee
of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
FIFA Fussball-Weltmeisterschaft 2006
organisationskomitee Deutschland koniginstrabe
23,80539 Munchen.
From: The Desk Of the Promotions Manager,
VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO INTERNATIONAL:
Customer Service and Logistic Department
Reference No:FL/668530092
Batch No: 452006/14/FIFA06/FL.
Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We gladly wish to inform you of the draws of the VODAFONE ONLINE PROMO
INTERNATIONAL in conjunction with the National Organizing Committee of the 2006
FIFA WORLD CUP held on the 15TH of JANUARY 2006 in Munich Germany. You along
with TEN (19) others were selected winners under draws 6+J promo program
specially organized because of the 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP which will feature as
run up to the 2006 games when you will be due for the final Grand draw in April
2006.
The final grand draw will provide you a chance of winning a free flight ticket
and two match tickets to watch the opening and final match of the mundial live
in Germany. However, your e-mail address assigned to E-Tag number 193.45.24.02
in the Random Computer Selection System(RCSS) of email addreses, flagged out
the lucky numbers 21-7-14-04-19-34 and consequently won you the lottery in the
1st category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please be informed that all participants in this Vodafone promotion program
were selected randomly through a computer ballot system drawn from over 500,000
companies and 50,000,000 individual e-mail addresses.This Vodafone promotion is
Organized by the host country in collaboration with FIFA. Funds for the draws
have been contributed by the major sponsors of the games which include
Adidas,Hyundai, FujiFilm,MasterCard,Gillette,Cocacola, Continental, Toshiba,
Mcdonalds and a host of others.
Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep
this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program.
With respect to the above, you have therefore been approved for payment of a
lump sum of Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Euro (350.000.00 Euro) credited to
File No:LP/26510460037/02. This is from a total cash prize of three million
five hundred thousand euro(7,000,000.00Euro) shared among the TEN international
winners in the 1st category. Along with (A FIRST CATEGORY RAFFLE DRAW TICKET)
i.e. "a chance of winning a free flight ticket and two match tickets to watch
the opening and final match of the mundial live in Germany".
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our South East Asian
Region payment office in Bangkok Thailand as indicated in the results.Your fund
has been deposited in an escrow account with our affiliate Bank here in
Thailand, and insured in your name with your REFNo: FL/668530092 and your
E-mail address.
To begin the claim processing of your prize you are to contact the agent stated
below:
NAME: MR.MORRIS LIM ( Director of Operation)
65/3 WATTANDRA BANGRAK,
BANGKOK 10110 THAILAND.
TEL/FAX : +66-2-9825562 EXT.5
EMAIL: address@hidden
NOTE: He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your
winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY CODE NUMBER IS V-3965-OP?57/C1 (keep personal)
Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than 30th March 2006. In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to Quote your
reference and batch numbers in every one of your correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address, do inform your fiduciary agent as
soon as possible.
Once again, you are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery information
and numbers from the public in line with our Company Security protocol to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals. Please do not reply to this email,contact your claims agent as
instructed above.
Accept my hearty congratulations once again!
Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Monica Webster
Copyright ? 2001 - 2006 Vodafone Group