[Beaver-devel] MAY 2006 BONUS.

From: LUCKY DAY LOTTERY
Subject: [Beaver-devel] MAY 2006 BONUS.
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 03:34:16 -0500

LUCKYDAY LOTTO. BV
Dear Consolation Prize Winner,
                      NOTICE OF CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNING !
  This email confirms that you have been notified of by the LUCKYDAY LOTTO
of your email lottery winning for 2006 LUCKYDAY LOTTO - Wheel E-game held on
21st May 2006. However, no tickets were sold.
   We wish to congratulate you on the selection of your email coupon number
which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize winners.
  Your email ID identified with Coupon No.LDL2348974321 and was selected by
Electronic Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries from the 50,000
different email addresses enrolled for the Lucky day Lotto-Wheel E-game.
  Your email ID included among the 50,000 different email addresses where
submitted by our partner international email provider companies.
  Prize Ref No.:  LDL/CN/6654/CP
 Lottery Group: Consolation Prize Group
Prize Amount:  US $2,000,000.00 Two Million Dollars Only
You are required to file claims for your lottery prize winning by
contacting the Lottery Claims Processing Officer with your winning
information provided above.
 Lottery Claims Officer:
Name: Mr.Peter Van.
Email:address@hidden
      address@hidden
Tel- +31-620-244-951.
Fax- +31-847-112-634.

NOTE that all Winnings must be claimed not later than 10th June 2006.

Congratulations once again from all our staffs on your consolation prize
winning, we hope you will partake in our forth coming Luckyday Lotto-Wheel
Email-games.

Yours truly,
Mrs.Anna Michael.
(Lottery Coordinator)