[Beaver-devel] Security Account Update

From: Wells Fargo Bank
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Security Account Update
Date: 25 May 2006 08:08:27 -0000

Wells Fargo Logo
Online Access validtiation

ONLINE ACCESS FOR WELLS FARGO ONLINE® AND WELLS FARGO BUSINESS ONLINE® service.

Dear valued customer:

It has come to our attention that your WELLS FARGO ONLINE® account service information needs to be
updated as part of our agreement commitment to protect your account and to
reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes
out of your online experience and update your personal records you will not run into
any future problems with the online service.

Once you have updated your account records your wellsfargo account
service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

To update your WELLS FARGO ONLINE® account service records click on the following link:
http://www.wellsfargo.com/signon?LOB=CONS&screenid=Update_Acct

Thank You.

This Online Access contains the terms that govern your use of the Wells Fargo Online and Wells Fargo Business Online services. In this Agreement we will use the word "Service" to refer to both the Wells Fargo Online and Wells Fargo Business Online services.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.wellsfargo.com/help/index.jhtm